This product is not for sale in United States.
Temporarily out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets $5.44 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A great way to teach the essential maths problem-solving skills required by the 2014 Curriculum. These creative maths problems help young children become independent thinkers who can systematically apply their number skills.
- Includes a variety of problem-solving approaches that children learn to use flexibly
- Imaginative fictional contexts to engage and motivate your pupils
- 31 exciting lesson plans with full-colour artwork and photocopiable worksheets
- Designed to cater for mixed abilities and a range of learning styles
“The National Curriculum for mathematics aims to ensure that all pupils can solve problems… with increasing sophistication.” DfE, 2013