Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This multi-topic atlas of the world introduces the most relevant topics to reflect the Geography Key Stage 2-3 requirements of the National Curriculum.
This collection of maps can be used to investigate different themes and topics. It tells a story in maps, diagrams, charts, words and photographs each of which presents information to compare and examine. Ideal for age 8+, with free downloadable activities.
We live on a remarkable planet and this atlas helps us to make sense of the world today and understand how things came to be as well as how they might change in years to come.
Suggested activities on each spread encourage users to explorer further. Explore the range with UK in Maps also available.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Collins Primary Atlas: UK in Maps
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Found! Vikings
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- The Land and the People: Japan
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
Queens: 3,000 Years of the Most Incredible Women in History
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
- How To Change The World
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Counting on Katherine
- Women in Science
- Game On! 2021
- Stone Age: Hunters, Gatherers and Woolly Mammoths
- Philip's Infant School Atlas
- Philip's Junior School Atlas