Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Who said books for older readers can’t be as beautiful as picture books? This gorgeous Conkers book is an absolute feast for your eyes. It’s a vivid story bursting with luscious colour artwork; the perfect way to move onto longer books. The day the fox comes, things begin to change for Sol. He’s adrift too, lost in the big city with his father, longing for the wild and frozen north. By helping the fox get home, can Sol also get back to the place where he truly belongs?
- A captivating, magical story with full-colour pictures
- Written and illustrated by top watercolourist Jackie Morris
- Ideal for newly confident readers moving on to the next step
- Designed to make longer books accessible to more readers
- Uses the classic Barrington Stoke dyslexia-friendly format
- Jackie won the 2019 Kate Greenaway Medal for The Lost Words
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.