Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet magical best friends Unicorn and Yeti, in this series perfect for beginning readers!
Pick a book. Grow a reader!
This series is part of Scholastic’s early reader line, Acorn, aimed at children who are learning to read. With easy-to-read text, a short-story format, plenty of humour, and full-colour artwork on every page, these books will boost reading confidence and fluency. Acorn books plant a love of reading and help readers grow!
Unicorn has a horn and can do magic. Yeti is big and furry and cannot do magic.
Yeti likes snowball fights. Unicorn does not like snowball fights.
But Unicorn and Yeti both love sparkly things, magic rainbows, and – most of all – being best friends! A laugh-out-loud story with full-colour artwork and easy-to-read text throughout. Perfect for new readers!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Purple: Horses (PM Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Purple: Sheep (PM Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- Captain Underpants #6: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part One - The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets
- PM Purple: Pigs (PM Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Green: Life in Hot Places (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
First Prize for the Worst Witch
The Fairytale Hairdresser and the Princess and the Frog
- PM Orange: Chooky (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 15
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- How to Train Your Dragon #7: How to Ride a Dragon's Storm
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #11: Double Down
- PM Orange: Two Little Goldfish (PM Storybooks) Level 16
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 2: Beyond the Wall
Mr Gum #5: Mr Gum and the Dancing Bear
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- PM Purple: Prickles the Porcupine (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 19
How to Train Your Dragon #8: How to Break a Dragon's Heart
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
Acorn: Dragon's Fat Cat
Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- How to Train Your Dragon #9: How to Steal a Dragon's Sword
Captain Underpants #10: Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- The Bookshop Girl
- Dork Diaries #2: Party Time
- Scholastic Classics: Kidnapped