Accidental Prime Minister Returns
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In the Accidental Prime Minister, Joe Perkins was trying to save his local park when he accidentally ended up being Prime Minster.
In this hilarious sequel, Joe is back. The people need someone to remind them about the good things in life; about how we can all come together to make the world a better place.
Where there is grumpiness, may we bring giggles, where there is jelly, may we bring ice-cream, and where there are chairs, may we bring whoopee cushions!
Joe Perkins, first kid PM, is back and ready to make politics fun again
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
9booksPamela Butchart Pack x9
7booksTom McLaughlin Pack
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
11booksAncient Romans Topic Pack
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
6booksTudor/Stuart Topic Pack
- Where Zebras Go
8booksViking Topic Pack
Overheard in a Tower Block
6booksPamela Butchart Pack x 6
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
22booksNew Titles Ages 9-11 Pack
One Dog and His Boy
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
6booksLittle Gems 5-7 Pack x6
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Hidden Figures (Book only)
4booksMichael Rosen and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- My Brother is a Superhero
- Poems from the Second World War
- Leon and the Place Between
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
2booksBarrington Stoke: True Stories Pack x2
The Legend of Kevin
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around