Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Fancy seeing the world? In Philip Reeve’s dystopian future, cities roam the world on wheels. And they’re hungry! London is a beast on wheels: a future city like you’ve never known before. After the apocalyptic Sixty Minute War, the world’s surviving cities turned predator – chasing and feeding on smaller towns. Now London is hunting. But something deadly is hiding on board. Oh – and we don’t mean the scarred angry girl with the knife… A blasted future. Moving cities. Stalking robotic hunters. A secret weapon that could blow the world apart (again). Want to see it all? Hitch a ride on London. Just mind the cyborg assassins. And don’t fall overboard.
- Winner of the Smarties Gold Award and Blue Peter Prize
- One of the most unique and thrilling fantasy worlds ever
- Filled with wit, imagination and sci-fi/steampunk elements
- Philip Reeve’s Here Lies Arthur won the Carnegie Medal
“Reeve has managed to marry the hugeness of his imagination with an utterly compelling and child-friendly storyline.” Anthony Horowitz
“This big, brave, brilliant book combines a thrilling adventure story with endless moral conundrums.” Guardian
This product has not been reviewed yet.