Horrible Science: Evil Inventions
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Horrible Science: Evil Inventions is full of the most gruesome gadgets and murderous machines ever created. Readers will love to discover why someone invented the bottom-stabbing bike saddle and why you would need a toilet snorkel!
Redesigned in a bold, funky new look for the next generation of Horrible Science fans.
May 1st, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (Gift Edition)
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
11booksBritish Asian Authors Pack
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
His Dark Materials #3: The Amber Spyglass (Gift Edition)
- Girls Can Do Anything
7booksKatie's Famous Paintings Pack x 7
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Glow! Be Confident, Be You
- The Land and the People: Japan
The Owl Service
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- The Land and the People: Brazil
- Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines