The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Take a close-up look at Tudor royalty in this gloriously intricate mini book – the perfect way to conquer your history homework. Featuring luxurious coloured endpapers, maps, quotes, songs, pictures and a timeline, it fills your head with heaps of weird/funny facts about Tudor times. (For example: did you know it was normal to slash up your clothes for that ‘fresh from battle’ look?) The Tudor monarchs ruled Britain for over 100 years; beheading wives, exploring far-off countries and earning nicknames like Bloody Mary. Learn all about their dynasty, their castles, their lives, their subjects and even their favourite methods of torture and execution. Ouch!
- A witty look at Tudor monarchs in an appealing mini hardback
- Packed with fascinating facts about each ruler and their reign
- An informative, witty guide full of quirky stories and entertaining trivia
- Appealing mini hardback with line drawings and coloured endpapers
March 1st, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Barack Obama (Book only)
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- I Was There...: Escape from the Blitz
- Scottish Women: A Very Peculiar History
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Robert Burns: A Very Peculiar History
- Great Scots: A Very Peculiar History
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
- Found! Roman Britain
- Five Nights at Freddy's: The Freddy Files (Updated Edition)
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt