Buy this and your school gets $1.51 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you met David? He’s a little handful. Somehow, he just can’t stay out of trouble. This means two words are always on his mother’s lips: “No, David!”. He jumps on the furniture, picks his nose, scribbles on walls and floods the bathroom. He even runs naked down the street! But whatever David does and however naughty he is, Mum loves him just the same…
- A hilarious story with a touching, reassuring message
- Every kid will relate to this book’s universal theme
- Caldecott Honor book and ALA Notable Children’s Book
- Based on author David Shannon’s own childhood antics
“David is a small, snaggle-toothed piehead whose mischief – for those who don’t have to clean up after him – is nothing short of exhilarating.” Kirkus Reviews
“Perfect for reading aloud. Children will relish the deliciously bad behavior and the warm and cuddly conclusion.” Susan Pine, New York Public Library
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
There's a Bear on My Chair
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!
- I Spy Island
- DK Findout! Earth
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
- I Am Bear
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- The Ultimate At-Home Activity Guide
- Fly Guy Presents: The White House
- Harry Potter: Origami 2 (Harry Potter)
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 6
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 5
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Kung Fu Panda Holiday (Book only)
- The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
- Now Wash Your Hands!
Whale Who Wanted More
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: Up, Up and Away!
- I'm Sticking with You
- National Geographic Kids: Phonics Box Set
- Walker Readers: Ten Top Stories for Beginner Readers Box Set
- Read & Respond: Varjak Paw
- Elephant and Piggie Pack
On the Way Home
2booksOur World Pair
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns