Horrible Histories: Terrible Tudors (Classic Edition)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 14 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Terrible Tudors weren’t just terrible. They were a heck of a horrible bunch! What with Henry VIII and his unlucky wives, and beastly Queen Bess and her slaughtered suitors, even the Tudor kings and queens were royally rotten! So find out…
- Why Henry VIII thought he’d married a horse
- Which terrible torture methods the twisted Tudors used
- Which shocking swear words they simply loved to say
- How an awful Tudor axeman kept botching the job
- What foul food the Tudors ate
Plus there are bloody beheadings, a mysterious murder, lots of curious quizzes and some gruesome games. History just doesn’t get more horrible!
This product has not been reviewed yet.