This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Vicky and Jade are best friends forever. So when Vicky dies in an accident, she doesn’t let a little old thing like being dead interfere with her life. Instead she carries on as usual, following Jade around and telling her what to do and how to think. At first Jade’s thrilled to have a ghost as her best friend. But what will happen when Jade realises that it’s time to let Vicky go and carry on living in the human world instead? A moving and original story of love, acceptance and moving on.
March 1st, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Run, Rebel
- The Colour of Hope
- Dark Lord: The Teenage Years
- Rainbow Magic Early Reader: Summer the Holiday Fairy
- Kid Normal #4: Kid Normal and the Final Five
Grubtown Tales: Stinking Rich and Just Plain Stinky
- Disney Encanto: The Junior Novel
The Angel of Nitshill Road
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #12: The Getaway
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Horrible Histories: All at Sea
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- A Sally Lockhart Mystery #1: The Ruby in the Smoke
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!