Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Full of easy words to rhyme and repeat, plus the colour-drenched artwork of favourite illustrator Stephen Cartwright, this first phonics story will delight newcomers to reading. Developed in consultation with educational psychology expert Dr. Marylynne Grant, it introduces children to the everyday sounds which make up written language. This entertaining story full of comical characters is guaranteed to educate and enthrall!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fox on a Box
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
Pig the Pug
Come On, Daisy
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
- Bear Moves
- The Bookshop Girl
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Scholastic Classics: The Railway Children
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous
- The Last Wolf
Acorn: A Friend for Dragon
Worst Class in the World
- EDGE: Slipstream Non-Fiction Level 1: World's Fastest