Michelle Robinson and Tom Knight Pack x 4 Pack
Buy this and your school gets $7.75 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fun-filled bundle from master storyteller Michelle Robinson and illustrator extraordinaire Tom Knight.
- Rhyming text by Michelle Robinson is full of energy and rhythm.
- Bright, bold illustrations by Tom Knight bring the brilliant story to life.
- These laugh-out-loud stories are a super fun way for children to think about emotions – whether it’s their own or someone else’s.
November 10th, 2022
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesThe Magic Paintbrush x 6
6copiesA Treasury of Songs: Book and CD x 6
5booksWhat to Read After: War Horse Pack
5booksWhat to Read After: Hetty Feather Pack
5booksWhat to Read After: The Proudest Blue Pack
7booksMortal Engines Pack x 7
- The Ocean is Kind of a Big Deal
- I Am Bat
6booksJanet and Allan Ahlberg Pack x 6
5booksTom Percival Pack x 5
6booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 6
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Ancient Greece Topic Pack
- Marie Clay: Record of Oral Language
6copiesThe Hundred and One Dalmatians x 6
6copiesThe World's Greatest Space Cadet x 6
- Birthday Boy
Big Little Hearts #1: When Can I Go Back to School?
6copiesThe Book of Not Entirely Useful Advice x6
5booksIf You Like Julia Donaldson Pack
- Wee Unicorn
15booksOwn Voices Upper KS2 Pack