The Santa List
Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
What would you do if Santa put you on his Naughty List?A magical Christmas adventure like no other, with an Elf called Jiggles, a race to save Christmas, and lots of cat food! When Aisling and Joe antagonise their tough new babysitter, she writes to Santa asking for them to be put on the “naughty list”. Determined not to be denied their Christmas presents, the pair seek help from the school bully – who always gets presents, no matter how badly he behaves! Unfortunately this leads to them stealing the Santa List. After all, if Santa doesn’t have the list then he can’t tell if you’ve been naughty or nice , can he? But when the kids have a change of heart, they face a race-against-time adventure to return the list to Mr Claus, before Christmas is ruined. And when they are stopped by someone who absolutely hates Christmas . . . Christmas may not be saved after all!
- Perfect for fans of The Grinch who Stole Christmas, The Christmasaurus, Ben Miller and David Baddiel.
- An ideal Christmas gift for readers aged 8+.
- A hilarious Christmas adventure to get stuck into over the holidays!
Our December 2021 Ages 9-10 Book of the Month
My December Book of the Month for readers aged 9 and older is the very festive The Santa List! When Aisling and Joe’s mean babysitter writes to Santa, they suddenly end up on his naughty list! Determined to get back in Santa’s good books, their only resort is to steal the naughty list, because if Santa doesn’t have it, he can’t tell if you’ve been naughty or nice, can he? But realising the chaos this will cause at Christmas, the pair face a race-against-time adventure to return the list. But standing in their way is someone who absolutely hates Christmas . . . will Christmas be cancelled after all?!
This magical new book from Irish author Kieran Crowley is the ideal gift this Christmas. Any child can relate to the universal hook about getting your name off the naughty list! It’s a delightful family-focused Christmas story which is perfect for fans of Tom Fletcher, David Baddiel and Ben Miller.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Ketchup on Your Reindeer
- Miracle on Ebenezer Street
Unicorn and the Rainbow Poop Save Christmas
- PM Yellow: Where Did All the Water Go? (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 8, 9
- Ladybird Read It Yourself: Harry and the Dinosaurs United
The Big Fat Christmas Joke Book
- PM Yellow: Animals on Show (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- Short Reads: Fiction Box 5 (Lexile Level 810L-1000+L)
- Tales at Midnight #1: All The Better To See You
- The Secret Animal Society
- Danger at Dead Man's Pass
- PM Yellow: New Boots (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 7
- Pie Corbett's Page-Turners Teacher's Guide
- Rainbow Magic Pack
- Monsters on a School Trip
- Harry Potter: Origami Book 2
- Short Reads: Non-Fiction Box 5 (Lexile Level 810L-1000+L)
- Maddy Yip's Guide to Life
- Aziza's Secret Fairy Door and the Ice Cat Mystery
- Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
- Very Merry Murder Club
- Diary of a Christmas Elf
- The Great Dream Robbery
5booksFunny Christmas Value Pack x 5
10booksLadybird Read It Yourself: Favourite Fairy Tales Pack x 10
- Harry Potter: Origami: 15 Paper-Folding Projects Straight from the Wizarding World! (Harry Potter)
- Happy Christmas, Five
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer