Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A heartfelt and delightful middle-grade graphic novel, from the award-winning author Varian Johnson and rising cartoonist Shannon Wright. Maureen and Francine Carter are twins and best friends. They participate in the same clubs, enjoy the same foods and are partners on all their school projects. But just before the girls start sixth grade, Francine becomes Fran – a girl who wants to join the chorus, run for class president and dress in fashionable outfits that set her apart from Maureen. A girl who seems happy to share only two classes with her sister!Maureen and Francine are growing apart and there’s nothing Maureen can do to stop it. Are sisters really forever? Or will middle school change things for good?
- Perfect for fans of Ann. M. Martin’s The Baby-Sitters Club and Raina Telgemeier.
November 5th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.9; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
30copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul x 30
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- The Witches: The Graphic Novel
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
6copiesKrindlekrax x 6
- My Story: Workhouse
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Wordless Picture Book Pack
6booksThe Puppy Collection Pack x 6
6copiesCogheart x 6
6copiesHow to Train Your Dragon x 6
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
- PM Orange: The Big Bad Wolf (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 16
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day