Malice in Underland #1: Malice in Underland
Buy this and your school gets $1.83 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeously gothic debut series. Packed with wonderful characters, witty writing and thrilling adventure.Starfell meets The Addams Family. Meet Malice Morbid Malign . She’s from Underland, land of sorcery, spooks and skulduggery. But, she and her family live in Topside and mischief is their business . . . And the business of mischief is a very serious matter! The Malign family hate books, they hate bathing, and they especially HATE helping. But when grandad ghosts mysteriously start disappearing, including her own beloved grandad, Malice has no choice but to help. She partners up with her Uncle Vexatious, to solve the case of the missing grandad-ghosts.
- The perfect next read for Amelia Fang fans.
- This funny, warm-hearted, spooky series – stunningly illustrated by Hannah Peck, and beautifully packaged – will delight and enchant middle-grade readers aged 9-12.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- The House of Clouds
- Blackberry Blue
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
10copiesAnita and Me x 10
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 2: Romeo and Juliet (Book and CD)
10copiesPigeon English x 10
30copiesAnita and Me x 30
10copiesNever Let Me Go x 10
- Child I
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- Oh My Gods
- On the Come Up
- Scholastic Classics: Pride and Prejudice
- Scholastic Classics: Jane Eyre
Barrington Stoke Teen: Lark
- Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Suffragette (Book only)
The Accidental Wizard: The Accidental Wizard
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
Castle of Tangled Magic
Dragon Rider #1: Dragon Rider
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know