Father Christmas Award-winning
Buy this and your school gets $2.46 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Join Father Christmas on his busiest night of the year in this 50th anniversary edition of the hilariously irreverent Christmas classic!
Raymond Briggs, creator of The Snowman, introduces us to a rather grumpy Father Christmas in this brilliantly tongue-in-cheek festive tale.
Father Christmas has awoken from a dream of summer sun to discover it is December 24th, Christmas Eve – the start of his longest night’s work of the year! Much merriment ensues as Father Christmas travels the world, with a few issues along the way, to bring joy to children everywhere.
Published 50 years ago, this delightful – and delightfully cheeky – classic story has lost none of its charm. This book was awarded The Library Association’s Kate Greenaway Medal.
More brilliant Raymond Briggs stories: Father Christmas Goes on Holiday The Snowman – a wordless picture book
2270 in Schools Catalogue 2023–24
September 5th, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Basher Basics: Punctuation
- The World's Worst Children
- Jamie Johnson #7: Skills from Brazil (2022 edition)
Fox's Favourite Autumn (PB)
- Minecraft Young Readers: Mobs in the Overworld
5booksWhat to Read After: Lighthouse
- PM Magenta: The Big Hole (PM Gems) Level 2, 3
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- Billie Eilish: The Ultimate Fan Book (100% Unofficial)
- Peace at Last
The Pumpkin Who was Afraid of the Dark
Bears Don't Share!
Acorn: Dragon's Halloween
- Facts and Artefacts: Mayas and Incas
Come All You Little Persons
- Minecraft Young Readers: Survival Mode
Not If I Can Help It
- What's Worrying You?
The Oak Tree (HB)
Tom Gates #20: Tom Gates 20: Happy to Help (eventually) PB
5booksWhat to Read After: Winnie the Witch Pack
- The Naughtiest Unicorn and the Firework Festival
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Vicky Angel
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry's Holiday