Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful celebration of Diwali for young children. Binny is excited to talk to her class about her favorite holiday. But she struggles to find the words. Taking a deep breath, she tells them about the fireworks, the delicious pedras and jalebis, and the clay lamps called diyas ... there are so many wonders to see! Her favourite holiday is the Hindu festival of lights called Diwali, and now that they know all about it, all her friends love it too!
- This brilliant picture book is a wonderful introduction to Diwali for little ones, wrapped within a story of sharing and acceptance.
October 1st, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.0; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Handa's Noisy Night
- My Hair
- Baby Goes to Market
- The Proudest Blue
Mudpuddle Farm: Alien Invasion!
- Flat Stanley: Stanley in Space
- Ruby's Worry
A Superhero Like You
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Lower Key Stage 2 Pack
- Mixed: A World of Colour
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
96booksPhonics Book Bag Readers Phase 2 Easy Buy Pack
5booksPM Sapphire: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 29 (5 books)
6booksPM Ruby: Mixed Pack (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 28 (6 Books)
32booksPM Ruby: Mixed Pack (PM Extras Chapter Books) Level 27/28 (6 books)
- Thorfinn the Nicest Viking and the Awful Invasion
- PM Green: Walking in the Spring (PM Non-fiction) Levels 14, 15
- Murder Most Unladylike #7: A Spoonful of Murder
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
- Usborne First Stories: The Tale of Rumpelstiltskin
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Upper Key Stage 2 Pack
Billy and the Dragon
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Clean Up!
- Usborne First Reading: Goldilocks and the Three Bears