This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This fun-filled adventure handbook is bursting with ideas to help kids discover the great outdoors and get closer to nature. Created with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), the UK’s leading gardening charity. This beautifully illustrated book is packed fun activities, handy tips and nature facts to encourage children to explore the wonderful world around them.
- Make a wilderness compass
- Grow your own herb garden
- Build a tepee
- Learn how to read a map
- Discover more about plants, trees and wildlife
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesThe Tale of Despereaux x 30
- My Story: The Hunger
- Mr Stink
30copiesThere's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom x 30
30copiesWhy the Whales Came x 30
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- Dream Team: Jaz Santos vs. the World
- Read & Respond: The Highway Rat
4booksGirls F.C. Pack x 4
- There Was a Wee Lassie Who Swallowed a Midgie
Aziza's Secret Fairy Door
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
- The Day I Was Erased
- Get Ahead in Computing Pack
14booksDork Diaries Pack x14
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- RHS: My Unicorn Garden Activity Book
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- Read & Respond: Greek Myths
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
- GCSE Grades 9-1 Study Guides: Blood Brothers AQA English Literature