Let It Snow
Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Coming soon on Netflix! Snowdrifts, sparkles, moonlit kisses… Three tales of winter holiday romance by America’s top teen authors. It’s Christmas Eve and the worst blizzard for fifty years has blanketed Gracetown. But as well as snowflakes, love is in the air – appearing in the most unexpected ways. Who’d have thought a freezing hike from a stranded train would end with a delicious kiss from a charming stranger? Or that a trip to the Waffle House, trudging through four feet of snow, could lead to romance with an old friend? Or that the path to true love begins with a painfully early morning shift at Starbucks? It’s going to be a magical Christmas…
- Three snowy winter love stories by best-loved YA authors
- Filled with festive cheer and the magic of winter holidays
- The perfect book to curl up with on a cold winter’s night
- All three stories are cleverly connected with each other
- Authors include John Green of The Fault in Their Stars
- Soon to be a major Netflix film released in November
- Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.