Clifford: Big Red School
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Clifford hates being left behind when it’s time for school. He wishes he could go along. But then Emily Elizabeth has a brilliant idea. Clifford could start his own Big Red School! So our furry hero invites all his doggy pals. Together, they do the same things that Emily Elizabeth does at school. There’s story time, art class, music class, playtime and snack time. It’s loads of fun! But hang on – it’s so much fun that all the human kids want to come too!
- A reassuring storybook featuring the Big Red Dog
- Includes a colourful sheet of stickers to play with
- A great choice to share with little school starters
- Celebrates school as a place of fun and friendship
July 4th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Llama Glamarama
- Clifford's Bedtime Story Box
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
There's an Alien in Your Book
- The Jolly Christmas Postman
The Snail and the Whale
- Read with Oxford: Stage 3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Hungry Floppy and Other Stories
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
4booksFly Guy Presents Pack x 4
- Squishy Squashy Dinosaur
- My Awesome Dinosaur Book
The Grinny Granny Donkey
3booksThe Dinosaur That Pooped Pack x 3
4booksThe Unicorns of Blossom Wood Pack x 4
Elmer and the Rainbow
- See Inside Your Body
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pack x 4
6booksMo Willems Pack x 6
8booksThe Worst Witch Pack x 8
- School Stars: Phonics
- The Worrysaurus
Zog (Board Book)