Buy this and your school gets $1.77 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Felix is struggling at school. His ADHD makes things tricky, and his grades are slipping. People keep telling him to try harder. But he just can’t, okay? And now Mum wants Felix to spend his free time with Granddad. Ugh. Felix can’t think of anything worse. Granddad has been seriously grumpy since Grandma died. Plus, he’s always trying to teach Felix chess. BORING. Who cares that it’s entertained people for 1500 years? It’s pure torment for Felix’s scatty brain. But in fact, this reluctant hero has everything to play for. What next? Chess champions? Check mates?
- By the Sainsbury’s Prize-winning author of The Bubble Boy
- An uplifting celebration of chess and intergenerational ties
- Weaves in a compelling backstory about a Cold War mystery
- For fans of Louis Sachar and Time Travelling with a Hamster
- Stewart Foster also wrote All the Things That Could Go Wrong
“Funny and heartfelt with a cunning twist. Stewart Foster is a grandmaster.” Ross Welford
“An inspirational underdog story and a chilling mystery!” David Solomons
This product has not been reviewed yet.