Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Lola moves house she can’t help feeling sad at leaving her old friends and life behind. She’s always been shy, and now she worries it’ll be hard to make friends at her new school. All the same, Lola loves her new home – especially the rambling garden, where deer sometimes wander in through the broken fence. Then one day, Lola stumbles across a fawn who seems to be in trouble. She wants to do everything she can to help the terrified little deer. But she’s so far away from all her friends. Will she be able to save it on her own?
- A heartwarming new story by the bestselling Holly Webb
- Holly’s many books include Reindeer Girl and Rose
- A reassuring look at moving house and new beginnings
- Delightful animal fiction about saving British wildlife
- Themes of kindness, helping and building resilience
- This slightly longer read is ideal for Holly’s older fans
This product has not been reviewed yet.