So Much x 30 Pack
Buy this and your school gets £53.94 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Smarties Book Prize.
Everybody wants to squeeze the baby. Everybody wants to kiss the baby. Everybody loves the baby … so much! In this warm and cuddly classic, the members of a big and loving family turn up for a party. Uncle Didi is at the door, and now here come Nanny and Gran Gran. But the party can’t start until the baby’s had his fill of love and fuss!
- A 25th anniversary edition of this classic favourite
- With a foreword and golden foil on the cover and spine
- By TV presenter, actress and screenwriter Trish Cooke
- Beautifully illustrated by top artist Helen Oxenbury
- A tender, exuberant celebration of modern family life
“A brilliant sing-song repetitive text, coupled with warm, lively illustrations depicting the hurly-burly of family life, make this book practically perfect.” Junior London
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.