Baby Aliens: There's a Yeti in the Playground!
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Izzy and friends are excited! The snow is falling fast and they’re hoping they’ll all be sent home early. But then they hear weird noises in the playground, and find a big footprint in the snow… And that’s when they know! There’s a YETI in the playground and it’s HUNGRY!
Laugh-out-loud fun from Blue Peter Award winners Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham.
Read more of Izzy’s adventures!
Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
The Demon Dinner Ladies
There’s a Werewolf in my Tent
To Wee or Not to Wee
The Phantom Lollipop Man
Icarus Was Ridiculous
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Baby Aliens: Icarus Was Ridiculous
- Marshmallow Pie The Cat Superstar
- The Parker Inheritance
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
- Bad Mermaids #1: Bad Mermaids
- I Bet I Can Make You Laugh: The Funniest Poems Around
- Starfell #1: Willow Moss and the Lost Day
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
Tales from India
- Planet Omar: Epic Hero Flop
Here in the Real World
Monster Ate My Packed Lunch!
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- Dork Diaries #1: Dork Diaries
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World
- Tales from Africa
Baby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners