Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A groundbreaking picture book which explains Asperger’s Syndrome in a simple, gentle and positive way to very young children.
A groundbreaking picture book, described by the National Autistic Society as “delightful … full of positive messages”, which explains Asperger’s Syndrome in a simple, gentle and positive way to very young children. Meet Isaac. He’s a superhero! He might look like everyone else, but he has a kind of autism called Asperger’s. Inside this book he’ll tell you all about what it’s like to have his Asperger superpowers. An essential book for anyone wishing to understand more about Asperger’s Syndrome.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Am Bear
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
- Hip and Hop: You Can Do Anything
- The Parker Inheritance
- Freak the Mighty
- Dave and the Tooth Fairy
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Hair Love
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
- Baby Goes to Market
- Blackberry Blue
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- The Selfish Crocodile
- Little Badman and the Invasion of the Killer Aunties
- Asha and the Spirit Bird
- Coming to England
- Perfectly Norman
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!
Billy and the Dragon
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- The Undefeated