Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When Candice finds a letter in an old attic in Lambert, South Carolina, she isn’t sure she should read it. It’s addressed to her grandmother, who left the town in shame. But the letter describes a young woman. An injustice that happened decades ago. A mystery enfolding its writer. And the fortune that awaits the person who solves the puzzle.
So with the help of Brandon, the quiet boy across the street, she begins to decipher the clues. The challenge will lead them deep into Lambert’s history, full of ugly deeds, forgotten heroes, and one great love; and deeper into their own families, with their own unspoken secrets. Can they find the fortune and fulfill the letter’s promise before the answers slip into the past yet again?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Accidental Prime Minister Returns
- Books Make Good Pets
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
- The Mega Magic Teacher Swap
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Antiracist Baby
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- Coming to England
Tales from India
Billy and the Dragon
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
- In My Mosque
- My Hair
- The Puffin Baby and Toddler Treasury
- Can We Really Help the Polar Bears?
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea
- The Outsiders
- Baby Goes to Market
- Look Up!
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Freak the Mighty
Future Ratboy and the Invasion of the Nom Noms
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
5booksNadia Shireen Pk X5
- Sam Wu #1: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Ghosts!