This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A wonderful new anthology of poems by winner of the Queens Medal and the Eleanor Farjeon Award, 2016
Do triangles ever get into a tangle when their sides meet their angles?
A wonderful new children’s poetry collection, from a celebrated, award-winning poet. From nature and science to identity, prepare to be transported on a journey through past and present. This collection from John Agard, winner of the Queens Medal and the Eleanor Farjeon Award, explores the wonders of the world – inviting your child to ponder life’s questions with lots of fun along the way!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
The Fastest Boy in the World
5booksLouis Sachar Pack x 5
- Dork Diaries #5: Dear Dork
Acorn: Dragon Gets By
- Man on the Moon
- The Fox Girl and the White Gazelle
- The Koala Who Could
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Book?
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
Here in the Real World
- Mr Majeika
- The Elsewhere Emporium
- Boy in the Tower
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Look Up!
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Funky Chickens
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
- The Train to Impossible Places #1: The Train to Impossible Places
- Ruby's Worry
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
A Superhero Like You