This product is not currently available.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
HALF A MILLION DOG MAN BOOKS SOLD IN THE UK! Petey the Cat is out of jail, and he has a brand-new lease on life. While Petey’s reevaluated what matters most, Li’l Petey is struggling to find the good in the world. Can Petey and Dog Man stop fighting like cats and dogs long enough to put their paws together and work as a team? They need each other now more than ever—Li’l Petey (and the world) is counting on them! Dav Pilkey’s wildly popular Dog Man series appeals to readers of all ages and explores universally positive themes, including:
- and the importance of being true to one’s self.
Dog Man (book 8)
December 5th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 2.7; Lower years; 1.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Evacuee
Hubert Horatio: How to Raise Your Grown-Ups
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 3: Mr Bean: The Palace of Bean (Book only)
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: How to Train Your Dragon: Hiccup and Friends BOOK ONLY
Tales from India