Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What’s left when you lose everything? The kids in the refugee camp have lost their families and their homes. They’ve even lost their names. That’s right: these kids’ lives have been stripped so bare that they’re stuck with letters for names. Apart from each other, there’s just one thing each child has left: a story to tell. A story of who they are, and how they got to this windswept camp on an otherwordly plain. But how can they prove their stories are true? Without identity papers, there’s no way to know they’ll be heard and believed. And bad things will happen to them if they aren’t…
- A topical, surreal tale of undocumented child refugees
- Enchantingly magical, dark and thought-provoking
- Steve Tasane is the author of Nobody Saw No One
- He is a popular performance poet at UK festivals
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Cogheart #2: Moonlocket
Coming to England
5booksLittle People Big Dreams Pack A
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!
- Orphans of the Tide
- Happy in Our Skin
If All the World Were...
- Counting on Katherine
- Young, Gifted and Black
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
- Grandad Mandela
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
6booksLittle People, Big Dreams Pack E x 6
3booksOliver Jeffers Pack x 3
- The Proudest Blue
- The Boy Who Grew Dragons