Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Classic Dr Seuss: nonsense verse with an oh-so-serious serious message. The forest is in danger. Can the Lorax save it? When the greedy Once-ler spies the beautiful Truffula Trees, he quickly grabs his axe. Chop! Chop! Chop! Soon a woodland paradise is being turned into wool to knit this ruthless salesman’s Thneeds. (“It’s a shirt. It’s a sock. It’s a glove. It’s a hat.”). Then up pops the Lorax. He speaks for the trees. He won’t see the forest brought to its knees. But as the Truffula trees are destroyed and all the animals are forced to flee, will the Once-ler listen to the Lorax’s words of wisdom?
- A classic rhyme with an eco-friendly message
- By the brilliant author of The Cat in the Hat
- Witty yet haunting: a truly powerful first story
- Told in nonsense verse ideal for reading aloud
This product has not been reviewed yet.