This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
How silly? Veggies make you strong. They also make you laugh. Feel the might of potato power! You’ve heard of human superheroes. Maybe even animal superheroes. But now (loud drum roll) it’s time to meet a jacket potato superhero! He’s always there when the chips are down. Supertato’s a good guy whose thick skin hides a soft, fluffy centre. Plus, he’s got eyes everywhere. Yup: there’s no place for baddies to hide! Going to the supermarket will never be the same again. But it will be super-funny. Just beware of the Evil Pea…
- Laugh-out-loud silliness where veggies save the world
- By the acclaimed author of Barry the Fish with Fingers
- The first Supertato book won the Hampshire Book Award
- Sue Hendra’s bright, wacky artwork is a joy to look at
This product has not been reviewed yet.