Buy this and your school gets $5.73 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A must if you own a pug, you love pugs or one glance at a pug makes you laugh out loud. This awful pug is terribly bad – but he’s really good at making you chuckle! Pig the Pug looks like an evil tyrant. Guess what: that’s because he is one. His only buddy, Trevor the sausage dog, is used to Pig gobbling up his dinner and hogging all their toys. This mean mutt lies, cheats, plays nasty tricks and never says sorry. Will he ever learn to be nice?
- Three funny stories about Pig the wickedly loveable pug
- Bouncy rhymes, witty pictures and a cautionary message
- A comical way to learn about good manners and fair play
- Aaron Blabey is an actor, artist and bestselling author
This product has not been reviewed yet.