Jake Atlas #1: Jake Atlas and the Tomb of the Emerald Snake New
Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
If you want an exotic adventure, where should you look? Just ask an atlas: Jake Atlas! Yup: this kid is Atlas by name and a globetrotter by nature. Follow him on a journey into danger! Jake is used to trouble. Fighting with his twin sister. Doing things he shouldn’t. But he’s never faced trouble like this. His stuffy parents, two seriously dull Egyptologists, have vanished in Cairo. And it turns out they weren’t so boring, after all! How will Jake and his sister find them? It’s going to involve teaming up with tomb robbers, using cool space-age gadgets and finding a lost tomb in the desert…
- High-octane adventure by the author of Wild Boy
- Jake is a fearless, funny hero with a whip-smart voice
- Rob Lloyd Jones has written over 30 books for children
- Great for fans of Artemis Fowl and Defender of the Realm
“Indiana Jones meets Mission Impossible with a touch of the Goonies thrown in.” South Wales Evening Post
“Young readers will love the natural-born troublemaker Jake: he’s fun, charismatic and fearless.” BookTrust
This product has not been reviewed yet.