Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
The seventeenth laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated Tom Gates adventure!Tom’s doing everything possible to stay out of trouble but somehow he’s got THREE sad faces :( :( :( on the school achievement chart! And getting another sad face means Mr Fullerman won’t let him go on the SCHOOL TRIP! Moany Marcus Meldrew is making things worse and now Tom’s annoyed his grumpy sister Delia. Can his best friend Derek help? Will Rooster the dog stop eating his homework?
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
5booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5
- Evie and the Animals
- Captain Underpants #6: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part One - The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets
- Tom Gates #3: Everything's Amazing (sort of)
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (TV tie-in edition)
Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
We Are the Beaker Girls
- Jacky Daydream
The Queen's Nose
Baby Aliens: Icarus Was Ridiculous
- The Ice Monster
- Little Monsters
- Hetty Feather
- Captain Underpants #5: Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman
- Tom Gates #15: What Monster?
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- Code Name Bananas