This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
He’s got two legs, one tail and a shiny police badge! Can hybrid hero Dog Man stop a cat burglar’s purrfect crime? Dog Man is half dog, half man and ALL hero cop. (That’s what you get when you cross a policeman with his brave four-legged sidekick.) Like any cop, Dog Man hates crime. Like any dog, he loves chasing cats. And now Petey the criminal cat is loose in town! Will Dog Man catch this notorious cat burglar? Can he save the city? And will he finally impress the Chief? Only one thing’s for sure: Dav Pilkey’s barking mad hero will get you wagging your tail – and laughing way too hard.
- Second in a wacky new series from funny hero Dav Pilkey
- Dav is the bestselling creator of Captain Underpants
- Bursting with jokes, cartoons and tail-wagging antics
- Illustrated with Dav’s hilarious artwork in full colour
This product has not been reviewed yet.