This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
This starts with a fugitive billionaire and a cash reward for finding him. Question is: where will it all end for troubled teenage sleuth Aza…? Aza is trying. She really is. She wants to be a good daughter, a good friend and a good student. Her brain feels like it’s melting. And now she’s under pressure to be a good detective too. Billionaire Russell Pickett is missing. It’s nothing to do with Aza. But there’s a $100k reward at stake. Money like that talks. Will Aza find Pickett? Will she find love? And will she find a way out of her ever-tightening spiral of worrying thoughts?
- The addictive new blockbuster from YA maestro John Green
- A riveting tale of love, courage and the power of friendship
- John Green is the bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars
- His books include Paper Towns and An Abundance of Katherines
Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.