Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
PART STORY, PART GAME – PURE ADVENTURE!“A new way of telling stories and in many ways the birth of modern gaming, these books captured the imaginations of a generation of kids – it’s great to think that a new generation are going to be similarly captivated” bestselling author Charlie Higson YOU , the hero, must search for the legendary Crown of Kings, hidden in the Shamutanti Hills. Alive with evil creatures, lawless wanderers and bloodthirsty monsters, the land is riddled with tricks and traps waiting for you. Will you be able to cross the hills safely – or will you perish in the attempt?
ABOUT THE SERIES The multi-million copy globally bestselling choose-your-own-adventure series is repackaged and reignited for a brand new generation of children.
- All you need is a dice and you can choose which way the story goes
- Be careful – the main character can die at any point!
- 20 million copies sold worldwide in 32 languages
- Perfect for kids who love gaming
- A great way to encourage children away from gaming on screens and get them back into reading books!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Finding Black Beauty
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- The Yearbook
- Twisted Tales: Unbirthday
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh
- The Book Thief