Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Dying might seem like the end of all choices. But Connor’s still got one choice: how to go about it. And he’s decided to go out in style. He’s sick of the bullying, the secrets, the sympathy. He’s been dying of cancer for years, but he’s not quite dead yet. He’s going down fighting. Along with bad boy Skeates, he stages a hospital breakout and sets off on a crazy tour across Scotland. The mission: to find Connor’s dad, an inmate at Shotts prison. The method: dodging the police, joyriding and extreme partying. This is the life! But Connor’s left two things behind: the pills that keep him alive, and the girl who makes living bearable…
- A fresh and bold debut full of heart, guts and raw emotion
- By an incredibly talented Scottish Book Trust award-winner
- A sharp and funny look at friendship, identity and mortality
- “A bold and brilliant debut” – Keith Gray
This product has not been reviewed yet.