The Covers of My Book are Too Far Apart
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t like reading? Okay: what’s your excuse? We’ve heard them all – and they’re all in this funny book! Maybe you don’t have time to read. Maybe reading is too hard. Maybe the covers of your book are too far apart. Or maybe you can’t find a great book that you’ll love. (But don’t worry. You have now.) Bursting with colour cartoons and cheeky chuckles, this is a witty treat from a superb author. All the reasons you might not want to read – plus some great reasons to give reading another try!
- A hilarious look at common excuses for not reading
- Counters every excuse in an inspiring, positive way
- Wonderfully witty cartoon pictures by Nigel Baines
- Encourages a range of ways to read, not just books
This product has not been reviewed yet.