A Beginner's Guide to Bearspotting
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Bearspotting is a scary business. You need to take it seriously. So don’t laugh. (Or if you must laugh, don’t blame us!) Here’s what you need to know for starters: black bears are dangerous and black. Brown bears are dangerous and brown. Although sometimes black bears can be a little bit brown, and brown bears can be a little bit black. Have you got that? Good! Then you’re ready to enter Bear Country. Be careful. Do follow the rules. Don’t say we haven’t warned you…
- A laugh-out-loud guide for all would-be bearspotters
- By the all-star team of Michelle Robinson and David Roberts
- Tongue-in-cheek text in the style of an instruction manual
- Hilarious, whimsical artwork for fans of Jon Klassen
“It’s a treat. Brilliantly expressive bears… pages bursting with humour, a delicious air of danger and a particularly effective alchemy of words and pictures.” Bookseller
This product has not been reviewed yet.