Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Don’t just read about science: make it happen! This interactive book gives you all the facts about plants – and it’s packed with great experiments to help you learn by doing. Plus, it supports the science curriculum with all the terminology and know-how you’ll need to excel. Find out how plants grow, how leaves create their own food, and why some flowers have coloured petals. (Nope, it’s not just because they look nice.) Plus – have a go at gardening yourself!
- Exciting hands-on approach to science in the everyday world
- Written to support the Key Stage 2 science curriculum
- Clear information and longer vocabulary to build reading skills
- Fun experiments and activities help children learn by doing
This product has not been reviewed yet.