Buy this and your school gets $2.26 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A New York art theft has the police stumped. Can autistic Ted solve the crime? Sometimes it takes an unusual brain to unravel a mystery. (Think of Sherlock Holmes, for a start.) Step up Ted Spark, who is twelve years and 281 days old. When his cousin Salim vanished on the London Eye, Ted cracked the case. Now he’s on holiday in New York, visiting Salim and Aunt Gloria. But then a painting worth £9.8 million is stolen from the world-famous Guggenheim Museum. Ted doesn’t understand art; he couldn’t care less about the painting. But what if he’s just the right person to find it?
- A brilliant new sequel to The London Eye Mystery
- By the author of the Murder Most Unladylike books
- A fascinating crime story which celebrates difference
- Perfectly captures Siobhan Dowd’s original characters
This product has not been reviewed yet.