This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Too old for Hiccup the Viking? Don’t cry. Here you get all the magic – plus dark secrets, quests and a disgustingly cute raven to adopt! Xar is a Wizard boy who has no Magic, and will do anything to get it. Wish is a Warrior girl who owns a banned Magical Object, which she will do anything to hide. They’ve been taught since birth to hate each other like poison. But now Xar and Wish must forget their differences. Or they’ll never make it to the dungeons at Warrior Fort, where a thing that’s been sleeping for hundreds of years is stirring…
- New from the author of How to Train Your Dragon
- A whirlwind fantasy set in an ancient, magical time
- Bursting with Wizards, Warriors, Giants and Sprites
- Dark, brooding, energetic and full of fiery magic
This product has not been reviewed yet.