Buy this and your school gets $50.75 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Develop comprehension skills with challenging close reading of short fiction texts. Ideal for group reading and discussion, this box contains 40 themed texts to share with your pupils.
- Motivate your class with snappy quick reading on high-interest fiction topics
- Challenge children to read deeply, and to discuss and analyse what they have read
- Have fun with inspiring creative activities for reading, peer discussion and writing
- Encourage close reading – the ability to study a short text in a careful, sustained way
- Prepare pupils for National Reading Tests or classroom tests using engaging short texts
- Wide range of text types in a flexible format for group, paired or independent reading
This handy box includes 40 reading topics on sturdy and colourful printed cards, with six duplicate cards for each topic – ideal for group reading sessions. (240 cards in total.) There’s also a teacher guide which provides discussion ideas, activities and writing tasks for the same 40 topics.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Short Reads: Fiction Box 3 (Lexile Level 410L-600L)
- Wordless Picture Book Pack
- Short Reads: Non-Fiction Box 2 (Lexile Level 210L-400L)
- Short Reads: Non-Fiction Box 3 (Lexile Level 410L-600L)
6copiesThe Works: Key Stage 2 x 6
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Lower Key Stage 2 Pack
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Upper Key Stage 2 Pack
10booksPie Corbett’s Rich and Diverse Reading Spine Key Stage 1 Pack