This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Harriet’s last stand! As our fave geek heads Down Under, will her topsy-turvy life turn right side up? Harriet Manners has learned a LOT on her journey from most-despised student to most-wanted model. Such as: fame isn’t a sure-fire route to popularity. Neither is making endless lists. And the people who love you don’t actually expect you to change. (They like you for who you are.) So on the trip of a lifetime to Australia, Harriet’s to-do lists are finally gone. The big question is: what now? Who to love – Jasper/Nick? What to do next? What to be (clue: once a geek, always a geek). All is revealed inside!
- The final brilliant book in this mega-popular series
- Geek Girl was the UK’s bestselling YA book in 2013
- It also won the 2014 Waterstones Children’s Book Prize
- “Guaranteed to get you laughing” – The Week Junior
Geek Girl (book 6)
March 2nd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years plus; 11.0 points
- 400 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.