Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Eeek. No mobiles, tablets or gadgets. It’s like a disaster movie. How will Greg survive? (Errr… read a great book like this one?) Welcome to a vision of doom. Greg’s future, that is. HIS WHOLE TOWN IS GOING BACK TO THE STONE AGE! Yup: that’s right. Some boring old fossils in Greg’s town insist that life was better in the old days. Full of yawnsome peace and quiet. So the whole town has dumped electronics. That’s right – they’ve totally unplugged! Cheeeeers, folks! But the Wimpy Kid isn’t the only gloomy one. As the town powers down, tensions rack up. Why? Because life without gadgets isn’t for wimps (or normal people). It’s for dinosaurs.
- Tenth in Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Now in a pocket-friendly paperback edition
- Bursting with the Wimpy Kid’s hallmark humour
- Incredible cartoon artwork all the way through