This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
One chair. Two tired critters. It’s war! Unless these two can learn to share… The big bear-thing has the big cosy chair. But here comes an angry little bear-thing. ‘I had it first,’ he says. ‘IT’S MINE!’ But the big bear-thing is having none of that. Finders keepers! ‘I have it NOW’, he snaps. ‘Its mine!’ That’s how the quarrel starts – but how will it end? Who’s right? Who’s smarter? And who will get the chair? See how laugh you can loud with this super-funny story where the critters’ expressions and gestures say just as much as the words.
- A hilarious story about sharing and making up
- Expressive artwork full of clear body language
- Helps children identify emotions from gestures
- Simple message about talking quarrels through
August 4th, 2016
This product has not been reviewed yet.