Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get more from Scholastic’s best-loved Read & Respond series. This Guided Reading book helps you inspire your class with in-depth storytelling sessions and groupwork based on six of the most popular children’s books in the Read & Respond range.
- Engage children with a focus on six key favourites from Rick Riordan, Eva Ibbotson and other top authors
- Boost guided reading time and build children’s confidence in their reading and speaking ability
- Explore each story with in-depth sessions which improve comprehension and problem-solving skills
- Save time with ready-made guided reading notes and teaching ideas
The perfect way to boost literacy, encourage reading for pleasure, and build a range of cross-curricular skills that will serve children for a lifetime.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Phonics Book Bag Readers: This is Such Fun! (Set 4)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 9-10)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 8-9)
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 7-8)
- Kiki Kallira Breaks a Kingdom
- Read & Respond: The Hodgeheg
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
- RHS: My Dinosaur Garden Activity Book
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 2
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 3
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum Maths Practice Book for Year 2
- The Girl Who Stole an Elephant
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End