Horrid Henry Early Reader #36: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Tee-hee! We all know Henry is too tough for fear. So what’s got him looking so scared? You can find out if you read this book. The question is: do you dare…? The Fangmangler doesn’t really exist. He’s just a made-up monster, invented by Henry to give people a fright. A horrid way for Henry to raise some cash for a Dungeon Drink kit, by scaring his friends and enemies silly. Right? But what if the Fangmangler does exist? What if he’s coming after Henry…? Bags of spooky fun! Place your bets: is the Fangmangler real or not?
- A funny Horrid Henry story in a short easy reader
- Simple text split into highly illustrated short chapters
- Brand new colour artwork by the brilliant Tony Ross
- Ideal reading practice for Henry’s younger fans
This product has not been reviewed yet.