Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry and the Fangmangler
Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Horrid Henry braves the terrifying Fangmangler in this hilarious story perfect for Early Readers.
Early Readers are stepping stones from picture books to reading books. A blue Early Reader is perfect for sharing and reading together. A red Early Reader is the next step on your reading journey.
When Henry has no pocket money left to buy a Dungeon Drink kit, he comes up with an ingenious scheme to make some cash and give his friends (and enemies) a scare at the same time. But does the Fangmangler really exist? And if not, which of Henry’s evil enemies is out for revenge?
A funny, spooky story, perfect for Hallowe’en and all year round.
September 1st, 2016
AR book level: 3.4; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The White Horse of Zennor and Other Stories
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Why the Whales Came
- Rainbow Magic Rainbow Fairies: Heather the Violet Fairy
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Boy Giant
- Puppy Place #7: Scout
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
- PM Turquoise: Tricking the Tiger (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 17
- Puppy Place #4: Rascal
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Football Academy: Reading the Game
- Puppy Place #8: Patches
- Puppy Place #2: Snowball
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
Soccer Squad #4: Glory!
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Pirates Are Coming!
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Fractured Fairy Tales - The Queen's Tale
There's a Snake in My School!
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #3: The Last Straw
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam